The LiteTouch Laser Resurfacing package takes laser skin care to a whole new level! Rather than using only one laser wavelength for average results, the LiteTouch method uses three for amazing results that go beyond the top layer of the skin.
- STEP 1 is a highly effective Optimized Pulsed Light (OPL) to erase sun damage, brown spots, red spots, broken capillaries, hemangiomas, telangiectasis, and melasma on the face, neck and chest.
- STEP 2 is a patented mid-range fractional laser treatment to tighten the delicate skin around the eyes, jowls, jawline, neck, elbows and knees. Less advanced skin tightening technologies are typically ineffective, or temporarily effective, for skin tightening because the laser penetration of the skin is not deep enough. This is not the case with our mid-range wavelength laser which penetrates deeper than any other technology to heat the deepest layers of the skin and stimulate a tremendous amount of collagen production. You’ll notice tighter, smoother skin immediately, and the results will continue to improve over the course of 3-4 weeks.
- STEP 3 is a fractional ablative resurfacing laser, which is the gold standard for restoring youthful, smooth, vibrant skin. Treat a single area, such as around the eyes or mouth, to erase fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage, or treat your entire face to smooth skin and erase nearly all signs of aging.
With this incredible technology, which is much more effective than any traditional resurfacing methods, the results are so amazing that you have to see them to believe how good laser skin resurfacing can be!
Other Laser Treatments
- Broken Capillaries
- Facial Veins
- Large Pores
- Skin Tightening (eyes, jowls, neck, elbows, knees)
- Sun Damage, Age Spots, Brown Spots, Red Spots
- Acne Scars
- Surgical or Traumatic Scars (face and body)
- Fine Lines (eyes and mouth)
- Diffuse Redness